This policy applies to our website, external communication platforms as well as to our internal processes.
It applies to all personal data provided in person by telephone, email, through the website, social media and by post.
It also applies to any data collected from third parties which has been sent to us in our normal day-to-day operations.
By using our website or accessing any services which we offer including for example, by making an enquiry about our products and service, you agree to be bound by this policy in respect of the information collected about you.
Total Enterprises Solutions Ltd (‘TES’) are registered in England and Wales, company number 5403319. Our registered office: Croft Farm, Main Street, Monk Fryston, Leeds, LS25 5DU.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data about you will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018, TES is the data controller of any personal data which you may provide to us or which we may collect from third parties about you and/or which we may collect when you access our website. We are committed to complying with data protection laws and to respecting the privacy rights of individuals.
We will comply with the requirements of all relevant data protection legislation in force from time to time. We take data protection compliance very seriously and have a number of policies in place to ensure that we comply with our obligations.
In particular you may request a copy of any personal data held by us about you upon written application. If you believe that any personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us immediately. Any information found to be incorrect will be corrected promptly.
How we collect personal information about you
We may collect and process personal data about you including, but not limited to, information you provide:
- when you contact us in person, on our website, over the telephone, by e-mail or by post
- at the time of entering into a working contract with us
- at the time of purchasing options and extras from us
- during the course of purchasing any products or services from us.
Why will we process your personal information and how will we use it?
We may use your personal data to:
- ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device
- verify your identity
- process and manage your purchase of any product or service from us and provide after sales services where applicable
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
- notify you about changes to our services;
- contact you about new products and services if you have expressly consented to us that you agree to be contacted in this way.
If you initially wish for us to use your personal data in this way, but you change your mind later you can withdraw your consent at any time.
Personal data we would like to collect
Where TES obtains the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject. Not if the personal data has been accessed from publicly accessible sources.
We will use this to service your enquiry and to ensure we are speaking to the correct person should we make contact.
We will use this to service your enquiry. We will call you so we can discuss your enquiry with you.
We will use this to service your enquiry. We will email details of any product or service that you have enquired about.
Product or Service interested In
We will use this to service your enquiry. We will use this so the relevant person can deal with your enquiry ensuring you receive the best level of service
Time and Date Stamp of enquiry
We will use this to service your enquiry or order and for compliance to ensure we can provide proof of enquiry made.
IP Address an enquiry was made from
We may use this for compliance to ensure we can provide proof of enquiry made.
If and how you want to be contacted in the future
We will use the information to contact you in the future and only contact you by the methods you choose.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data
If you decided to enter into a business agreement with TES, under the contract we will need to process your details to service your request.
If you have sent your personal information such as a CV for a role at TES, we will store that information in our file system with access limited to HR, the employing manager and our executive team only.
If you are successful in joining us, your information will be held for the duration of your role. If you aren’t successful, we will hold your CV in our file system until our annual review, performed in January. If we feel your CV no longer aligns to our requirements, we will discard your information securely.
Special categories of personal data
We do not process any special categories. We have included a list of what these categories are for your records under GDPR, but TES have no need for these categories as at the date of this notice.
- Ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Religious beliefs
- Philosophical beliefs
- Trade union membership
- Genetic data
- Biometric data
- Health data
- Data concerning a natural person’s sex life
- Sexual orientation.
Who may we disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries and our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our contracts with you; or to protect our rights, property or our safety and/or the safety of our customers or others.
We may also disclose your information to our suppliers and contractors to provide information to you on our behalf and/or in order to fulfil our contracts with you.
We will share your personal information with suppliers of services to fulfil a contract with you.
Where necessary, we will obtain your explicit consent if it is outside the boundaries of what we specify within this policy.
Your rights as the data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification. You have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten. In certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing. Where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability. You have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling. You also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review. In the event that TES refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in this policy.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
Where do we store your information?
The personal information that we collect from you will be stored as stipulated within the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us on our website or by e-mail; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Can I find out the personal data that TES holds about me ?
Yes. At your request, TES can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If TES does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU
- Contact details of the data protection officer at TES, where applicable
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of TES or a third party, information about those interests
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely will be made available. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information
- How long the data will be stored
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing where relevant.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this ?
TES accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Passport or photo driving licence and,
- A proof of address (utility bill – from last 3 months).
If you can't provide a passport or driving licence, then we will accept a birth certificate with some form of photo ID and proof of address in the last 3 months.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by TES (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and the TES Data Protection Officer. Their details are as follows:
Total Enterprise Solutions
Information Commission Officer
Lee Hall Enterprise Park
Rugeley, WS15 1LH
Changes to this Policy
Any changes that we may make to this policy in the future will be posted here on our website and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.